ImageChef.com - Create custom images

Friday, September 07, 2007

Shuffle the Pod

I always think that these kinds of posts are interesting so I thought I'd start doing it on a periodic basis.
The premise is that you take your MP3 player and put it on shuffle and post what the first 10 songs that it spits out so here goes:

1. Revelation Chapter 15 (The Message Remix) audio Bible
2. In Paisley (Gecko Monks)
3. People People (Dave Matthews Band)
4. Rain Down (David Crowder)
5. You Are Holy (Michael W. Smith)
6. Easy Listening (Steve Taylor)
7. Strange DejaVu (Dream Theater)
8. A Place Where I can Breathe (Stavesacre)
9. Fighting to Survive (Building 429)
10. Soul Circus (Victor Wooten)

2 Comments:

At 10:09 AM, Blogger Sharon said...

I had to smile when I read this. Uhh I don't have an Ipod, I do have some CD's and I still have a zillion cassettes hta I listen to. I guess it is time to update. (smile)

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger Jamison C. Jennings said...

Sharon,
You could digitize your CD's on your computer and have your media player on your computer "shuffle" or randomize your library and do a similar type of post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home