ImageChef.com - Create custom images

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Speaking of new Toys

I got one too! I got the new 60 GB video Ipod from GodIpod.com Props to my new buddy Tim for helping me out! I'm digging it other than I didn't do a good job in the past with my ID tags for my mp3 files. So my songs are all over the place and it's a little hard to find something when I'm looking for it while driving down the road.
I got it preloaded with the Message Remix bible and that it pretty awesome to just be able to listen to the Word.

There are several podcasts now that are available for free through Itunes and I thought it would be a better investment in my time to listen to those while driving down the road instead of what was on the radio.

Here are some of the podcasts that I'm subscribed to.

Creative Pastors (Fellowship's weekly messages by Ed Young)
Theater church (Pastor Mark Batterson)
Blogging Church (Terry Storch and Brian Bailey)
Dirty Little Secrets (XXXchurch.com) (Warning: Itunes lists this as containing explicit material)
DV Gear Talk (Video podcast review new video gear)
Pop Culture News (haven't listened to it yet but it sounded interesting)
Rocketboom (Video Podcast a little on the strange side)
Terry Storch (his first podcasts before blogging church)
The Bored-Again Christian (just pete radio show)
The Movie Review (video podcast reviewing the latest movies)
Foxcast: Bones (podcast for Bones)
Foxcast: House (podcast for House)
Foxcast: Prison Break (podcast for Prison Break)
Foxcast: Family Guy (podcast for Family Guy)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home