ImageChef.com - Create custom images

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The frustrating parts of ministry.

I've been keeping tabs on Perry Noble for over a year now. He's the Sr. Pastor of a church that is exploding in Anderson, SC. He posted something on his blog today that just frustrates me. Take a look at it here.

Now I'm not frustrated at Perry, but I am frustrated at people who criticize for the sake of criticizing. I love how they handled their response. Classic.

When Mike and I went to C3 in Florida a few years back Ed Young Jr. said "God gave you eyes, plagiarize!" Then he clarified by saying "If you are going to copy, copy and make it better!"

What compels a person to keep harping on someone when they are making forward progress for the Kingdom? Why can't they just move on and find something/someone else that floats their boat and let the ones they are complaining about continue to do the work that God has called them to do?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home