ImageChef.com - Create custom images

Friday, January 12, 2007

Woke up today, in an alternate universe.

Wow, my head is spinning. I start checking my feeds today and I first read that Terry Storch is moving to Lifechurch.tv. I met Terry in Fort Lauderdale at a C3 regional conference a couple of years back and he was the first blogger that I started reading. He was the Tech Pastor at Fellowship at the time and then moved on to be the campus pastor of one of Fellowship's campus's, which took his time away from blogging :(

Through Terry's blog the second blogger I started reading was Tony Morgan, and today I also read this and this. I met Tony at the Drive Conference this year and fumbled all over my words.

At this point, I'm trying to recall who the third blogger was that I read because things usually happen in 3's.

Terry and Tony, congratulations on your new positions and keep up the awesome work for the kingdom!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 9:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks JC, it should be an amazing ride!

 
At 1:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, JC. I was thinking the same thing, these things happen in 3's. Who's #3 gonna be....is it you?

Those are 2 major moves in the church blogging world, pretty exciting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home