ImageChef.com - Create custom images

Friday, November 03, 2006

Playing catch up

Wow, June 25 was my last post....well not really. I found out about Mychurch.org and I've been posting there but I found out that I can get my Blogger posts updated there, so, kewl. Rock Spring has a page at MyChurch you can check it out here, and if you come to Rock Spring, then sign up on MyChurch and associate yourself with Rock Spring.

Some things that I've accomplished over the last few months.
  • Rock Spring is now podcasting messages instead of just making them available on the web to download. For those that are a little behind the times you can download ITunes for free and then subscribe to the Rock Spring podcast. When you have Itunes open on your machine, ITunes automatically downloads the latest podcast to your computer so you can come back and listen to it without having to wait for it to download, and if you have a .mp3 player like an Ipod, you can take the message on the go with you. Neat, huh. If you already have ITunes click here to subscribe to Rock Spring's poccast.

  • We did a homemade video for one of our sermon illustrations and called it Reflections. You can check out the video's on Rock Spring's MyChurch Media page

I leave tomorrow with 7 others from Rock Spring to head down early to the Drive Conference. I'm excited for several reasons:

  • we're going early, my wife will be with me, that means alone time with her, no kids.
  • before the conference, we will be going to an aquarium, I've never been to one and apparently we're going to "the largest and most engaging aquarium in the world."
  • This guy and some of his team will be attending as well. I hope I get to bump into him and meet him.
  • hopefully we'll get some time to catch up with one of our RS family's that recently moved to the area.
  • Mike said that when he went last year that this was the best conference that he's ever been to.

I'll try to post about our experiences while we're down there, so stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home