ImageChef.com - Create custom images

Monday, September 10, 2007

Idol Thoughts

I attended the American Idols Live concert in DC last night and here are some of my thoughts:

1. 12 year old girls squeal really loud! (not that I mind that they are excited, but please control yourself while someone is singing or talking, so others can hear.)
2. Blake is an awesome performer. Hands down. Lots of beat-box stuff which was what everybody wanted to hear.
3. The "boys" put together a band...Phil played keys, Blake guitar, Chris S. bass, the boy that shouldn't be there acoustic, and Chris R. drums. They did a medley of songs ending with Hey Jude. I was impressed with their musicianship. Although I couldn't hear the acoustic in the mix, hummmm....
4. KiKi nailed Whitney, goosebumps were prevalent.
5. The boy that shouldn't be there was making dancing gestures not appropriate for the attending audience. No, "you really got me" performance, thank the Lord. You just can't fast forward through real life. His sister came out to wish him a happy 18th b-day and led everyone in the happy b-day song. She still sings better than him.
6. I wish Chris S. would have made it further so that he would have more of a showcase than some of the others.
7. Overall, it was an enjoyable show.
8. I need a better digital camera with a good tele-lens.
9. The show went longer than I thought it would.
10. There are going to be a lot of tired kids in school today.

1 Comments:

At 11:31 PM, Blogger Kate said...

Sorry I missed all that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home