ImageChef.com - Create custom images

Sunday, January 28, 2007

O Happy Day

Today is a happy day. After our service was over today, my eight year old, Bethany, found me and came up and hugged me and said, "Daddy, I asked Jesus to come into my heart today, now I'm gonna get baptized."

Wow, talk about making a Daddy's heart melt...

Bethany and I have discussed the topic in recent weeks but I really want to thank Mrs. Paula and her teaching staff for the job that they do because they work really hard to make a difference in the kids lives and it really shows. I talked with Paula afterwards and there were 3 kids in total that decided that they wanted Jesus to forgive them for their sins. Awesome.

Kudos to you Mrs. Paul and staff!

2 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's awesome, JC! My youngest daughter, 8yo, has yet to ask Jesus into her heart and I need to be focused on helping her get to that point. We are in a new church now and I think that will be good for her, as well as the rest of us.

 
At 8:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo! Its going to be a big party in heaven! I can imagine the angels celebrating right now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home