ImageChef.com - Create custom images

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Much needed update

So here's a list of things that I've been up to since I last posted:

  • Delivered 2 messages to Rock Spring one on how to pray and one on Fear and I'm preparing for one on April 13th about "The Armor of God".
  • Purchased a PS3 for Blu-ray capabilities but also fell in love with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
  • Had multiple problems with customer support for several issues: Sprint, Comcast, ordering a bulb for a projector, HP (but they really came through in the end), Frontier.
  • Switched jobs, but not work location.
  • Severe withdraw from fishing, but I'm happy to report that I've been out 3 times this year already and have caught 10. (And yes Dana, I'll call these minnows)
Here's what I'm looking forward to in the near future:
  • Going to my brother-in-laws for a week long fishing trip
  • Going to Lake Lure, NC for vacation in the summer.
  • Moving into Rock Spring's permanent home this summer.
That's all for now...

2 Comments:

At 5:51 PM, Blogger Kate said...

Nice to see that guilt works with you. Love the updates. Fishing has been bad in Avon Bend this month.

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger Jamison C. Jennings said...

Oh, it's not guilt...after Creation '92, it's "whatever you say James and Kate." :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home